2014-2018 Polyurethanes in North America Market Report
View the Table of Contents
Give your team access to the information they need to help plan for future sales growth in the adhesive and sealant Polyurethane Markets. This report covers a short overview of quantitative data with a top level view of the size of the Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants, Elastomers (C.A.S.E.) markets.
The qualitative part of this report is the main focus and triangulates on adhesives and sealant trends, market drivers and preferences in the Building and Construction, Packaging, Transportation and Assembly Markets.
Featuring interviews with End Users in both Adhesive and Sealant Key Market Sub Segments Including these Value Chain Influencers:
- Engineered Wood Floor Manufacturers
- Pre-Fabricated Housing Manufacturers
- Manufacturers of Wall Sections and Laminated Beams (Factory Assembled Parts)
- Sandwich and Structural Insulated Panel Manufacturers
- Curtain Wall Manufacturers
- Bookbinder & Printing Companies
- Flexible Packaging Converters
- Aircraft Manufacturers
- Passenger Car Manufacturers
- Rail Vehicle Manufacturer
- Heavy Truck Manufacturers
- Filter and Abrasives Manufacturers
- Consumer Electronics Association
- Electronics Manufacturers
- Medical Device Manufacturer
- HVAC Controls Manufacturer
- Dry and Wet Lamination Companies
Paper Board & Related Products (Packaging)
- Assembly Operations
This comprehensive Polyurethane report includes...
Quantitative focus on:
- 2014-2018 growth and outlook across C.A.S.E. Markets with growth rates to 2018
- Demand, Lbs. of PU across C.A.S.E. in USA, Canada and Mexico
- Adhesive and Sealant PU Market size in USA, Canada and Mexico
- Adhesive and Sealant PU Market size of B & C, Transportation, Packaging, Assembly Markets
Qualitative focus on adhesive and sealant end users needs, key applications and market drivers:
- Building & Construction: Curtainwall, Prefabricated Housing, Flooring, SIPs
- Packaging: Bookbinding, Converting, Dry & Wet Lamination, Flexible Packaging
- Transportation: Truck & Bus, Light Duty Cars/Trucks, Aircraft, Rail
- Assembly Operations: Medical Devices, Electronics, Appliances
ASC Members Single License: $1,500 each Global Access License at $2,700
Nonmembers Single License: $2,250 each Global Access License at $3,450
For questions about this report or its contents, please contact Steve Duren at (952) 300-8280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Single Copy option: purchaser is entitled to one (1) nonexclusive, non-transferable limited license for the organization's internal use of the report on a single electronic device per copy.
Global Site License option: purchaser receives a nonexclusive, non-transferable license for the organization's internal use of the report on the company's intranet system.