TABLE OF CONTENTS
This important report gives everyone in your company access to the information they NEED to help plan for future sales growth in Central and South America!
The report is available in single copy format or with a Global License to allow the report to be posted on the company’s intranet system for access by everyone in the organization.
This Comprehensive Adhesive & Sealant Market Report Includes:
- Market overview & analysis
- Industry outlook (2013-2017)
- Market categories & segments breakdown
- Market forecasts on adhesives and sealants, broken down by product type and application
- Adhesives & Sealants breakout for Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Columbia
- Market Drivers, Trends, Restraints
- Competitive Environment
- Regulatory Issues
- Insights on Customers & Value Chain
Central and South American Adhesives & Sealants Market Quantifications & Metrics
Adhesives & Sealants Breakout by Country and Trends
- Market Forecasts & CAGR by Product Type (2013-2017)
- Market Forecasts & CAGR byApplication (2013-2017)
Market Drivers & Restraints
Product Technology & Market Trends
Overview of Competitive Environment
Customers & Value Chain Insights
- Current Requirements
- Unmet Needs
- Selection Criteria
- Identify Key Customers
Over 20 Tables & charts with:
• Total Adhesive market sizes and forecasts by
• Size breakouts and forecasts by Applications
• Size breakouts and forecasts by Chemistries
• Country Adhesives Size & Forecasts
• Table of Market Drivers & Restraints ranked by impact
• Overview of Customer/Value Chain Analysis
Charts (bar charts or graphs on customer
perceptions like selection criteria across applications)
• Competitive Environment (simple pie chart on
estimated share breakouts or qualitative assessment
of ranking of major formulators in key countries)
Member: $1,500/ea; Global Access License - $2,700.
Non-Member: $2,250/ea; Global Access License - $3,450
For questions about this report or its contents, please contact Steve Duren at (301) 986-9700 ext. 105.
1. Single Copy option: purchaser is entitled to one (1) nonexclusive, non-transferable limited license for the organization's internal use of the report on a single personal computer per copy.
2. Global Site License option: THIS OPTION is available ONLY if you purchased the Global Site License for the Report. Purchaser receives a nonexclusive, non-transferable license for the organization's internal use of the report on the company's intranet system.