View the Table of Contents
Featuring Interviews with End Users in Key Market Sub-segments including these VALUE CHAIN Influencers:
• Government agencies - DOE, EPA, GSA, NIST, OSHA
• Top sealant manufacturers as well as smaller manufacturers
• Top architectural firms as ranked by ARCHITECT magazine in 2014
• Leading auto firms
• End users including:
– Window manufacturers and installers
– Window glazers
– Roofing contractors (both commercial and residential)
Give your growth team access to the information they need to help plan for future sales growth for Caulks and Sealants in North America including market size, major segmentation breakouts, production volume, key trends and market drivers, customer insights and assessments, regulatory analysis, and green building influences.
This NEW report is available in single copy format or with a Global License to allow the report to be posted on the company’s intranet system for access by everyone in the organization.
This Comprehensive CAULKS and SEALANTS Market Report Includes:
- Total market size in pounds and dollars
- Utilization rates
- CAGR projections through 2017
- Key drivers and market trends
- Chemistry types value proposition
- End user assessment including unmet needs; purchase decision process (who, what, why); qualitative insights from specifiers, architects, and key influencers including their experience with building owners; LEED V4 influences; life cycle assessment and the role of EPDs (Environmental Product Declarations)
- Market segment views to include:
– Roofing (subsegments, key applications, residential and non)
– Fenestration (structural and perimeter sealing of windows, doors, skylights and curtain wall systems)
– DIY (big box market channel, smaller retailers and distribution channels, and paint stores)
– Automobile (interior and exterior of passenger cars and light duty trucks)
- Service life prediction in end use applications – state of the industry
- Air sealing trends and the impact on key applications, sealing technologies, and energy savings
- Requirements to sell into federal/high performance/green building including Life Cycle Assessment requirements, Type III EPDs and Health Product Declarations -HPDs (for LEED projects)
- Regulatory environment and related chemical influences on formulations
- Qualitative insights into polyurethanes, latex acrylics, etc. to understand magnitude of size, trends, etc.
For questions about this report or its contents, please contact Steve Duren at (952) 300-8280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Single Copy option: purchaser is entitled to one (1) nonexclusive, non-transferable limited license for the organization's internal use of the report on a single personal computer per copy.
Global Site License option: purchaser receives a nonexclusive, non-transferable license for the organization's internal use of the report on the company's intranet system.